Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Along Friday....Pinterest

this is our ninth follow along -- are you having fun yet?

I am SO honored that Aimee invited me to co-host Follow Along Friday!! Who doesn't LOVE Pinterest?? It is THE go to place for inspiration, right!? Here are 3 of my post popular projects that have made their way throughout Pinterest..... my Pallet Lemonade Stand, my Crib turned Craft Station, and my trash to treasure chair redo!

black and white upholstered chair painted red

and to name just of few of my favorite Pinterest inspired challenges were....my sheet music roses wreath, my sheet music mobile, my crepe paper rosette balls, and my tagxedo collage



we now have our schedule posted in the sidebar and for those that have linked up get a nice little email the night before reminding them of the next link up. exciting huh?
so, are you ready to link up?

how to connect:

1: follow me on Pinterest & the other four featured ladies linked down below as {hosts}

2: Link up your PINTEREST URL

3: please follow at least 5 other Pinners!

4. IF you want to share our little get together, please tweet:

“love Pinterest? follow along with @byAimeeSki today at http://wp.me/p1yWH4-fv & link up.”

or you can always tell your peeps on Facebook too!

5. come back & share your favorite boards, pins & pinners... we will be featuring some favorites next Wednesday!

thanks for stopping by today. we're glad you did!!
please note: by linking up, your email will be added to our Link Party MailChimp subscription list and you will be notified of upcoming Link Party events.
;

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Jill and Aimee! I'm following many of these Pinterest boards now, so excited I linked up tonight!
    XO, Barbara
    http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews