Friday, June 29, 2012

June Sponsor ♥ Thursdays {on Friday}....

Share it Please
Please click here to vote for me!
 

This has been such an amazing month, and man, has it gone by FAST!! I have to apologize, I didn't post a feature group last week, because of such a busy schedule at home. So this week I'm super excited though to introduce you to these very special ladies!! And don't forget to come back tonight for another BIG GROUP GIVEAWAY!!! Let's meet....




Laura at Our Reflection

I'm a full-time working mom of two beautiful daughters, a wife to an amazing encouraging husband. When I’m not working my 8-5 or being “mommy”, I’m a lifestyle photographer. I'm regrettable a bit addicted to social media. I have a constant connection with Facebook and Twitter. I heart Starbucks. I love the colors pink and yellow. I have a passion about mountain biking and I would LOVE to learn how to play the piano {on my bucket list}.




Sophie from Bagatelle Designs





Happy, colorful & sparkling crystal jewelry.
Do you like to stand out in the crowd with happy, colorful & sparkling jewelry? With FREE DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING it is easy for you to indulge in our refreshing multicolor crystal jewelry. 









Mommy to 5, wife to 1, warden to a psychotic dog! I’m a self-confessed socially awkward, southern girl with sass. You can call me Delilah! I share my sometimes-successful attempts at domestication, motherhood, and life in general on my blog, Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama. I might not be the next June Cleaver but I am a happy mama who finds joy among the chaos- that’s my superpower. Welcome to my Semi-Domesticated Life. I hope you brought wine.







My blog is a hodge podge of things.
It is an expression of myself, life, and the journey's on which I embark.
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.






Brittany from Three Years Down

My blog focuses on topics of life, love and faith. I write about surviving in a small town, and the how-to's that I've discovered along the way. I also write a lot about Jesus and how following Christ affects my every day life. Another focus of my blog is chronicling the wild, wild west adventures that my boyfriend, who grew up in Small Town, takes me on the "cure" me of my city ways.

I was inspired to start my blog because I was sick of sitting in the library, outlining for law school. That's it. haha




Courtney From Baxtron Life


Blogging for me = breathing. Baxtron{Life} is the place where I share my heart, mind and soul, unpacking whatever has been collected there via experiences, relationship and day to day life. It is my happy place, my place of refuge and my creative outlet. Come take a peek into my world. ;)




I'm a lover of Jesus, my incredible husband and our baby to be. Tales of Beauty for Ashes is all about my adventures (and misadventures) in faith, marriage, family and life.


Thanks ladies for hanging out on my side bar this month!! I have really 'ed getting to know you!! 


Pin It!



1 comment:

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews