Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Little Table Saved

I've had sort of a rough week. I have one of those vacuum cleaners dogs that like to occasionally get into the trash
{source}


and this time it was trouble! My little Bishon began to get sick on Wednesday, and on Thursday when I took him to the vet, she told me he was going to need surgery! Being the angel that she is, she stayed after hours and did the 3 hour surgery. Once they cut into his stomach and intestines, they found a stopper from a sippy cup, a few unidentified's, a piece of a trash bag, and some thread...isn't dog food enough?? She was able to remove everything and he came home on Saturday :-) She saved his life! He's doing well and hopefully we will never have to go through that again!!

So moving along....I have been working on a lot of things this week, but wanted to just show you quickly a little table that my mother-in-law gave me. I used this table over the holidays to display my beautiful Christmas tree! Who would have known under that drop cloth was this beauty!

 I painted it using Old White and Graphite.


No longer needs a drop cloth!
Hope everyone is have a great week! I also want to let you know that I will be guest posting over at Family Ever After Saturday night! Rachel has an AMAZING blog, head on over there if you'd like to see what I did with this bench:
As always, I love to hear what you think and if your not already one of my awesome followers, would love it if you'd stay!!

Linking up:
The Shabby Creek Cottage
DIY by Design

Miss Mustard Seed
Family Ever After


1 comment:

  1. Your little table looks great! Definitely much improved!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews