Saturday, February 4, 2012

Guest Posting at Family Ever After

Share it Please
I hope you're all having a great weekend! Here in Missouri we have been so spoiled by 60 degree weather and now it's been cold and rainy for the last couple of days. I think I forgot its still winter! Today in going to finish something that I've been working on all week but because its a surprise, I have to wait to show it off to you too :-(! But I am excited to show you what I did to this bench!

you can see it tonight over at Family Ever After where I'm guest posting! Don't miss it!
Thanks for  stopping by and if your not already one of my wonderful followers, I would love it if you'd stick around!

I'm sure you've heard by now that Google Friend Connect (where we all click to follow eachother) might be going away completely, so I have added the Linky Followers tool. You can find it right over there ---->  on the right side of the page. Please follow me on that and I will follow you back as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews