Sunday, March 4, 2012

I've been awarded the Liebster Award!!

Share it Please

I have been given the Liebster Blog Award by Jenine from A Bit O'Whimsy! I first saw this a week or 2 ago and I am so excited and honored to have been chosen! The word Liebster is a german word meaning "favorite" and the award is designed to recognize and promote blogs that have less than 200 followers, aaaaaaaand there's 5 rules that go along with it:


1) Thank the person that gave it to you. Thanks so much Jenine!
2) Link back to their blog
3) Put the award in your blog
4) Present the award to 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers
5) Leave a comment to let those blogs know that you've recognized their awesomeness!



So here are 5 blogs that I love and follow, check them out and show them some love!



Pin It

Total Pageviews