Friday, June 17, 2011

SOMETHING TO BRIGHTEN YOUR DAY {a desk makeover}


AFTER


Since I began this desk, my ideas of colors and looks have changes a million times! Well I finally decided I needed a little sunshine! The original pulls don't match anymore, so I am in search of the perfect pulls. The drawer front are made from fabric that I Mod Podged to the drawers, I think it adds personality :-)! I still need to put a coat of Polycrylic on the desk to give it a beautiful glossy look.....but I thought it was finally ready for a preview! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think or if you have an idea for drawer pulls!

BEFORE


To see some of the steps of this makeover click HERE
sorry that I forgot to take pictures once I started to sand :-(

5 comments:

  1. What are youdoing with the pulles from the desk ? I have old mag. furniture that they might fit on where some old ones are missing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Thanks for stopping my my blog! I had planned on listing them on etsy. If your interested in them email me at stlfingerpaints@aol.com. Thank! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped over from MMS...love the bright yellow. Great redo!
    ~ Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jill

    I featured this desk on my blog today. If you want to take a peek:
    http://thehomelessfinch.blogspot.com/2011/06/fun-stuff-from-blogs-and-feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. way cool - like the brightness and the fabric fronts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews