Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mini Canvas ♥ Note: A quick tutorial



Last night before I went to bed, I thought that I would like to leave my husband a little love note that he could find when he got to work. I have had this mini canvas that I had already painted red, from my 365Alphabet Photography project. This little love note took me literally 10 minutes to make!


So here is the super easy peasy rundown:






Pin It!

Optional:
Glue coordinating scrapbook paper to the back to make a nice cover. (I did do this, but for some reason I forgot to take a picture)

TIP: If you get hot glue on the canvas (which you will), take a lighter and carefully heat up the excess glue. This will only take a second or two, then with a clean cloth, wipe clean!!

And your finished! I put this in my husbands briefcase so that he could find it when he got to work :)



3 comments:

  1. I love this idea!!! It is so sweet! Thanks for sharing and I am a new follower!!
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey just wanted to let you know I have given you a blog award to check it out go here
    http://www.missinformationblog.com/2012/07/given-and-gettin-blog-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews