Friday, February 14, 2014

Weddings, Love, and Gifts! Valentine's Day Collection with Red and White Chevron Labels {with Love from Me to You!}

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you all have a special day planned, whether getting pampered, a glass of wine, a romantic dinner with the love of your life, or with the little loves of your life ;)



Here are some fun Valentine's day projects that you can do, along with some fun free printables! Just right click, save to your computer, and print! Easy peasy....

These are printables that I designed last year, but Cupid is still loving, so I thought that I would post them again! Here is the original post. Looking for more free printables? Got them here & here!

 photo chevronvalentinesdayandmustachetags_zps1d8fa7e6.png



This is a bench that I hand painted with "LOVE" written in lots of different languages. It still remains one of my favorite projects. For the original post, tutorial, and a link where you can find a printable if you'd like to use it on a project for yourself click here.




And this ruffled pillow, with my wedding vows, would make a perfect gift for your significant other! I used a Sharpie to write the vows....so it's washable! You can find this post here.




What is your favorite Valentine's Day DIY project?? Maybe you'll make one of these your own. If you like what you see, I'd love for you to PIN it! Keep your eye out for Cupid today








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews