Monday, March 5, 2012

I've been chosen for the next round of American Crafters!

Share it Please

So, I told you I had some exciting news to share today. Boy do I! I have been jumping up and down all weekend when I found out that I had been selected to compete in the next round of American Crafter Season 4! A couple of weeks ago, I entered the contest with my Bentwood Rocker redo
and I am SO honored to have been chosen to compete against SUCH TALENT!! Round 1 is the Hardware Store Challenge and its been so fun just thinking of the possibilities! More details to come, so head on over to Naptime Crafters to see all the excitement!!  I have a ton to do so I'll leave you with that. Friday starts the voting!
Pin It








3 comments:

  1. Hi, Jill,thanks so much for stopping by & for the nice comments. So glad you found me and I hope to see you again soon. Blogging has been such a fun journey for me, I am writing my blog story, with 3 parts so far. Would love for you to read all of it & it will tell you all about my story. Thanks, Rhoda
    http://southernhospitalityblog.com/my-blogging-story-part-1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you craft! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fantastic!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your opinions!

Total Pageviews